Finally … and it’s about time. This summer has been a whirlwind for me – maybe I shouldn’t have chosen to pursue this podcast right now, but with the impending election and all the craziness in our world, I simply had to do it. So now that I’m out from under the massive stack of stuff that accumulated during our epic Alaska adventure, here is the official, formal, honest-to-goodness first episode of the JunkMan Uncaged podcast. It is not a test podcast. It is not a trial podcast. This is the genuine article, and in it, President Obama calls to wish me good luck with the podcast. Here are the details:
Show Notes: JunkMan Uncaged Episode #001 08-01-14
- Charles Krauthammer says an executive order by President Obama to legalize a lot of illegal aliens would be an impeachable offense (but tempers his comments – says GOP should NOT impeach – would political suicide).
- Turns out that Lois Lerner hates conservatives … a LOT. Called anti-statist types some pretty nasty names.
- Interview: Exurban Jon Gabriel (@ExJon), who OWNS the anti-statist Twittersphere. Gabriel explains why liberals hate Israel and support Hamas. And gives us a hip new band to check out.
- Three Texas abortion clinics follow in the footsteps of other abortion clinics around the country – they choose to decline to report the rape of a 12-year-old girl … by her stepfather.
- And the EPIC podcast segment to end all EPIC podcast segments … President Obama calls to congratulate me on the JunkMan Uncaged Podcast and wish me good luck … a misunderstanding emerges, and hilarity ensues. MUST HEAR!!!